[Market-farming] Help...Whiteflies!!

Kelly Saxer kellysaxer at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 5 11:05:52 EST 2005

Hi Chuck,

You pegged the source of my whitefly problem EXACTLY!  I have a HUGE cotton
field (non-organic, of course) right next door to me so the flies didn't
even have to travel far.  While they continue to grow cotton next door I'm
pretty sure this problem will repeat itself again next year unless I can
come up with some way to lessen their effect.  I've realeased a TON of
lacewings into my fields and have started using Agroneem on everything that
the whileflies are attracted to.  So, I'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks,

Kelly