[Market-farming] Irrigation for Key Pattern

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Sat Nov 5 09:04:19 EST 2005

Yes it will work. I have 110 such benches set up in the same fashon 9ft
long. I use 3/4" pvc pipe along each wall with tee's at each bench and
drip attached to the tee's. This setup allows me to water in zones. I
don't use tee tape I use Netafim 17 mil tubing with ram drippers. Check
out greenhouse watering systems using capilary mats they use
conventional drip tape to wet the mats and is more like what you will be
using... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.