[Market-farming] Irrigation for Key Pattern

David Tannen david at centerville.net
Fri Nov 4 18:56:07 EST 2005

I am planning on converting my greenhouse to a key pattern.  This pattern has a 2' central isle with 5' beds running at right angles with 1' paths between the beds.  The beds are parallel to the width of the greenhouse as opposed to running the length of the greenhouse.  A good visualization is to think of an old skeleton key.

My greenhouse is 20' X 96'.  The 5' beds will be approx. 9' long.  I don't think T-Tape is going to work well with this system.  Any suggestions?

Thanks.

David