[Market-farming] SSAWG conference

Pete Mattli pmattli at cfl.rr.com
Wed Nov 2 23:38:53 EST 2005

Would it be possible to add the following to the SSAWG agenda: "powdery mildew" phenomenon reported by many tomato growers beginning in June and continuing thru September 2005? Others called it "tomato blight."

I hadn't ever run into it before, but it sure put an end to my tomato crop this year.

Pete Mattli
3805 Scarborough Court
Clermont, FL 34711-6982
ph: 352-536-9586