[Market-farming] SSAWG conference

Wiediger, Alison awiediger at HART.k12.ky.us
Wed Nov 2 16:04:40 EST 2005

The annual SSAWG (Southern Sustainable Agriculture Working Group) conference
will be held in Louisville, KY this year!  Although this is a large and well
attended conference for the south, being in Louisville makes it very
convenient for those north of the Mason-Dixon to attend as well.  It is
January 19-22 with 4 intensive pre-conference short courses on the 19th, and
over 50 sessions the 20-22.  It is in the Hyatt in downtown L'ville, and
there have been some very attractive rates arranged.  Everybody come to
Louisville in January and network with some of the finest minds - farmers,
educators, extension - in the South!

http://www.ssawg.org/conference-.html
<http://www.ssawg.org/conference-.html>

Paul and I will be there for the entire conference and are looking forward
to meeting some of you.

Oh, and our farm is one of the field trips.  Come and see what we have
growing in January.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm