[Market-farming] Re: Tomato Stakes

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Tue May 24 12:20:12 EDT 2005

One of the advantages of being a regular cash paying customer at my lumberyard
is being allowed to go out back and break apart the jags (bundled stack of
timber) and hand select my own 5/4 lumber, guess who gets the rest...
If you want to buy this type of lumber check first if they have pre cut
treated 1x2"s, many lumberyards stock this size at least around here they do
for the nursery hoophouse growers. You can tell right away if they will twist
anymore, then cut them in half for stakes... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.