[Market-farming] Heirloom Tomatoes

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Mon May 23 08:48:19 EDT 2005

With mostly heirlooms we're working with 3' x 8' beds, and all other
veggies in similar beds, slightly raised.  We're wondering if cherry
tomatoes can be set out closer than regular size or slicing tomatoes.  And
if so, how close, and will spacing affect irrigation needs.

paul tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net