[Market-farming] tomato rebar length

Errol Castens castens at peoplepc.com
Sun May 22 19:02:52 EDT 2005

Sorry I was slow in replying, but Betsy was exactly right.

Oxford, Mississippi

Betsy wrote: 
  I am not Errol, but I think what he was referring to is frequently called a "handyman" or "Highlift" jack. It is usually about 4 feet tall (or more) and is very heavy duty.


  After Tom wrote: 


  Just what is a 'farm jack?'  



    After Errol wrote: 

    It's probably freaking out passersby, but I have some 10' rebar pounded about two feet into the ground for tomatoes. (A farm jack makes pulling them out pretty pain-free.) 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.ibiblio.org/pipermail/market-farming/attachments/20050522/618fa0ec/attachment.html 

More information about the Market-farming mailing list