[Market-farming] tomato stakes

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Fri May 20 08:49:05 EDT 2005

An acre of tomatoes on 6ft rows Florida weave eats up 2000 stakes, I don't
think HD would be too happy with the request. Wood stakes come 1400 to a pallet
all neatly bundled and ready to go at around 40 cents each. The nice thing
about rebar is bacterial disease will not live on metal and they don't break in
two other than that rebar can be quite unpleasant to handle and store.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.