[Market-farming] tomato stakes

Mike Hulbert - Anna Carter - Creation Soap creationsoap at boone.net
Wed May 18 15:18:19 EDT 2005

Hello, What diameter and lengths are the rebar you use?  Also I was
wondering if there were any more specifics you could tell me about the twine
or wire you use? Approximate costs and places to source the rebar? I know
it's a lot of questions but I am new at it and have several hundred heirloom
tomato plants to grow this year and this method sounds really great.
Thank You

  _____