[Market-farming] tomato stakes

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Tue May 17 18:34:47 EDT 2005

On Tue, May 17, 2005 at 02:34:50PM -0400, Tom at Limerock wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It seems I got carried away ordering tomato seeds and now realize that I do not have enough tomato stakes.  I would appreciate a few names and numbers to call around for them.

A few years ago, I got a pallet of (I think) "Honduran Pine" 4'x1"x1"
through Irrigation Mart in Ruston Louisiana.  They were shipped from
Florida and the shipping about doubled the cost, though I don't recall
the cost.  I've used them only once, but they have been sitting out in
the weather and they seem quite rot resistant.  Link to Irrigation
Mart at:
http://austinfarm.org/homegrown/hortsuppliers.html

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!
Linux system uptime  324 days  5 hours 39 minutes