[Market-farming] testing plants for lead

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Tue May 17 18:42:27 EDT 2005

I use the services of JR. Peters in Allentown PA for tissue sample
testing, I send them a one ounce sample of green leaves by mail each
test costs $36. call them at 1-800-743-4769...Jack  Peters and his
daughter operate the best plant testing lab in the country serving the
greens industry... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.