[Market-farming] tomato stakes

Errol Castens castens at peoplepc.com
Tue May 17 18:06:00 EDT 2005

Tom, half-inch rebar (concrete reinforcement bar) makes great tomato stakes for the Florida weave system. It's a little more expensive the first time, but it lasts for years and it's available at most hardware stores. 10-foot sections cut in half are typical and work especially well for determinate varieties.

Errol Castens
Oxford, Mississippi