[Market-farming] RE: Pole Beans

Stephanie Nosacek breezynosacek at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 12:28:15 EDT 2005

I prayed for fencing and poles.

Went to a dumpster and found  a nice peice of old fencing about 95' long x
about 5 foot high. Needed  posts, found an old swingset. We took the
swingset posts and drilled holes in them and used some old wire to tie the
fencing to it. The posts were beat into the ground with a sledge hammer.

We have 3 sections of bean fencing. Should be a nice crop.

For tomaotoes, we are doing the same thing except using bed frame rails
pouded into the ground.

Go curb diving or go to your local landfill if there are not a lot of
dumpsters in your area. The bedrails are prolific.

Steph