[Market-farming] speaking of mulch

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Tue May 17 10:32:30 EDT 2005

Phil has the right idea. Buying mulch just depletes someone else's land
to enrich your own. Growing your own leaves no net loss to your land
only makes it better. My rye is 4 ft tall at the moment and heading and
good for bailing, there are weeds low to the ground but nothing even
close to making seed. Early cut rye or any small grain is a safe bet for
being weed free... Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.