[Market-farming] Cut Flowers

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Mon May 16 11:13:39 EDT 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005 06:29:03 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi Mark
>
>You should get a hold of back issues of Growing for Market.   Pam and
>Frank  Arnosky (Texas Specialty Cut Flowers in Blanco)have a monthly
>column on cut flowers.  They grow in the Texas Hill Country and I'm sure
>they're columns will help you out quite a bit.

There's also a cut-flower column in NewFarm.org - written by
Melanie DeVault.

Here's the current column:

http://www.newfarm.org/columns/cut_flowers/2005/0505/disease.shtml

Previous columns are in their archives (which, annoyingly,
don't seem to have a search function).  Some of them can be
found by searing on 'flower' using your browser's 'FIND'
function.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit, and edible
flower seeds for successful container growing.