[Market-farming] speaking of mulch

Margaret L Wilson booldawgs at cavenet.com
Sun May 15 15:39:15 EDT 2005

MessageI prefer to use straw if possible.  I get a lot of weed growth from the seeds left in manure from my cows and from the bedding from sheep because they drop so much hay.  The only way to get rid of seeds in hay is to either hot compost it or cook it under clear plastic before using it.
Margaret