[Market-farming] American Bamboo

Karen Sutherland and Roots Farm rootsfarm at marpin.dm
Tue May 10 10:17:38 EDT 2005

Unfortunately, this is neither an edible nor a beautiful nor a useful
(directly to man) bamboo.  It is, however, prolific and invasive and
medusa-eque.

I have a feeling we dimly know eachother or rub shoulders with same
people (CISA?, NESFI?) or perhaps I have just heard about you when I was
based in SHadley, MA.

In any case,  I am grateful for your helpfulness and list presence.

All best wishes,

Karen

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>