[Market-farming] Flamers vs. Hoe

Willie McKemie mf at austinfarm.org
Sat May 7 06:03:16 EDT 2005

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 10:02:49PM -0700, Mr Lucky wrote:
> I keep looking at the subject line and think you're talking about
> flamboyant gay men vs prostitutes!

I've been thinking "impolite, harsh list member" vs prostitute.

A neighbor likes to tell this (untrue) story on me:
He went down to the post office (community social center) and told the
postmaster he needed some hoers.  "Well, Mr. McKemie, you need to go
down the block and talk to Ms X, she'll fix you right up."

--
Willie, ONWARD!  Through the fog!