[Market-farming] Cash Register

SaladG at aol.com SaladG at aol.com
Thu May 5 09:09:05 EDT 2005

We had to have a battery operated register and found one at www.asteele.com
which has a programable sales tax.  Only has two different areas for keeping
track of sales.  We sell a number of items that we have to figure the sales tax
however there is no tax on any food items, so it is very helpful at the end of
year doing reports on taxes.  I use one key for food and the other key for
all taxable items.  Don't have to mess with trying to find an electricial
outlet, uses C batteries, usually can get about five or six markets out of the
batteries if I can remember to shut it off.

Phil