[Market-farming] Origami cup--one additional step

Brigette Leach avalonfarmshomegrown at earthlink.net
Tue May 3 23:16:34 EDT 2005

Thanks, Jenny!

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown

Have you checked out our "Share of the Farm"? Contact us for more
information. 269-746-4648

The cleaner burning gourmet candle...Mia Bella.
Love to burn candles? Hate the soot? Mia Bella Candles burn virtually soot
free. Enter our weekly drawing to win a Mia Bella jar candle and a Bella
Bar at http://getgoingcandles.scent-team.com
Burn the best candle...Mia Bella!