[Market-farming] Thanks, everyone! Plus, my berry packaging

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Tue May 3 18:27:51 EDT 2005

You buy them in Sams club ,Pat. We originally experimented with them to
sell starter plants in because that makes a great mini greenhouse, but we
found that the roots didn't like the clear cup. Sams club will even ship to
your door. We have to go 120 miles to get to one here-altho it gives a
great reason to visit the grandkids.
For the plants we just took a hot nail and put drainage holes in the
bottom. They'd still be good for mini greenhouses if you keep the bottoms
covered.

Barb