[Market-farming] Weather...

herbthyme at simcon.net herbthyme at simcon.net
Tue May 3 14:54:19 EDT 2005

And I always thought it was a Michigan thing!

Brigette Leach
Avalon Farms Premium Homegrown

I had to laugh at this Brigette!!  Because I always say..."Only in Ohio"!!!  Not only did we get all that snow so late in April, just yesterday, it was 50*, blue sky on one side of the street, black sky on the other side and it was snowing at the same time.  How can it snow when it is 50*???  Ok...I am sure there is an answer for that, but I don't want to hear it because it is just WRONG!!!!  LOL!!  And I am ok with adapting to what is going on around me, I just need to say a few words about it as I am adapting to it!  I will not go in silence!  I suppose I will be using my 2 greenhouse's this summer to grow my produce in though.  May not be a bad idea, I have never done that, but I am willing to try so I can make a little of my money back!  It is snowing and raining here today, with only a temp of 41 at the moment, and then will be 70 * and sunny this weekend...so they say.  It woule be nice!

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh