[Market-farming] RE: Wild Turkeys

Errol Castens castens at peoplepc.com
Sun May 1 17:31:55 EDT 2005

Sorry to disappoint you, but I think when hunters sit out in the woods and try to sound like turkeys, they're taking advantage of the fact that turkeys DON'T mate for life. I wouldn't risk letting rare-breed turkeys wander where there are wild ones.

Errol Castens
Oxford, Mississippi

Dorene wrote: these turkeys seem to be a mated pair, so maybe they mate for life in the wild and your rare breeds will be okay?