[Market-farming] EZ-UP/Caravan covers

logrock logrock at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 28 19:59:15 EDT 2005

Hi Willie,

I saved that post.  Karen at Green Market Farm passed along the
following note & contact info:

>From Aaron Brady:

I have been sewing on commercial machines for over twelve years and have
owned a successful instrument soft-case business. I have a lot of
experience making and repairing covers and canopies, especially the
popular vendor canopies. I have worked more with Sunbrella than any
other fabric and am used to sewing heavily-built projects. Currently I
have a four-machine shop and can handle jobs from cover slips to sails.
This fall and winter I have been doing canopy repairs and small-job
stuff.

Eye of the Needle
P.O. Box 254
Wendell, MA 01379