[Market-farming] Vacuuming Up Pests

maureen bostock maureenbostock at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 27 22:16:02 EDT 2005

I have had excellent success with cucumber beetles vacuuming them up with a
batterypowered hand held vacuum.  It has a hard plastic casing in which the
beetles are collected.  When I have done all the rows, I dump them in soapy
water (soap breaks surface tension) and they drown.  I am sure this would
work with harlequins as well.  Investment: $40.00, Value: Priceless.
Maureen Bostock

to offer.
first two months FREE*.