[Market-farming] Melon Patch

Allan Balliett igg at igg.com
Wed Jul 20 05:26:43 EDT 2005

This is just a question, Pat, but isn't there a point with melons
when you need to cull new fruit for the benefit of the fruit that
started earlier?

As far as the vines in the path: next year, start someone walking the
paths daily with a hoe once the vines start running out of the beds
and flipping the running ends back into the bed (or off the paths).
It has to be done every day, it seems!

Otherwise, good work!

-Allan