[Market-farming] Melon Patch

Pat Jackowsky 3littlepigsmkt at bellsouth.net
Tue Jul 19 23:48:02 EDT 2005

Actually, I'm more worried about them killing the vines as they walk the field. There's no place to step without stepping on baby melons.  I've never seen them continue to make like this.  The vines are full of almost ripe melons and just as many babies.  I guess I'll just close my eyes since they don't have good foot coordination, never mind hand/eye.  lol

Pat