[Market-farming] Buckwheat shortage?

Jay Atkerson jatkerso at bowlinggreen.net
Mon Jul 18 13:51:46 EDT 2005

Jennifer:

We recently purchased buckwheat seed-- but in a fifty pound quantity
from Albert Lea Seed Company in Albert Lea, Minnesota.  This was
definitely cheaper than some vegetable seed companies.  The seed arrived
in a few days by UPS.  Shipping was costly but still less expensive than
the other sources.

We will sow later this week.  (South Central Kentucky)

Jay

Palisade Garden