[Market-farming] hornworms

Errol Castens castens at peoplepc.com
Sun Jul 17 16:03:56 EDT 2005

bacillus thuringiensis -- "Bt". Comes in a liquid or dust; I prefer liquid. It's cheap, harmless to anything but caterpillars (which are what tomato worms and tomato hornworms are) and extremely effective for several days unless washed off. One brand name is Thuricide.

errol castens
Oxford, Mississippi
Zone 7 -- and rolling in ripe tomatoes right now