[Market-farming] Bean mowers :>)

Elaine Granata ecgranat at ouray.cudenver.edu
Mon Jul 11 00:04:54 EDT 2005

Folks:  Thanks to all for your thoughts.

I don't think it's cutworms, either, since I have the 2 inch stub of the
stem, but I'll dig around and see if I find any.  I've thought about DE and
will try it in my subsequent planting.  Since the second round was covered
with row covers, I don't think it's the rabbits -- the covers were not
disturbed, torn, etc.

I wish I could be there at night like a "fly on the wall-- or under the row
cover"  to see what's happening -- the mysteries of farming!

Elaine