[Market-farming] smudge free labels

TxBeeFarmer HotPop txbeefarmer at hotpop.com
Sun Jul 3 21:04:06 EDT 2005

That's an Epson C86 with Durabrite ink.  Durabrite is Epson's brand of pigmented ink.  I think you can get pigmented ink now for other printers that once only took water based ink.  Anyway, the C86 runs around $99 and has a $20 mail in rebate.  If you order it from Epson, they have a free print server that comes with it.

Hope this helps.
Mark (West Texas - Zone 7b)