[Market-farming] smudge free labels

Karen Sutherland & Roots Farm rootsfarm at marpin.dm
Sun Jul 3 17:00:13 EDT 2005

Epson C-84 with genuine Epson ink cartridges does it for me.  I tried
using Carrot Ink generics in place of the Epson Durabrite and had
problems with the black ink, especially, running at the slightest hint
of moisture.  The real stuff works great!

Best wishes,

Karen Sutherland
hot, humid, rainy zone 10

*Karen Sutherland **
**Roots Farm**
Organic Produce : Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs*
Cockrane, Dominica
767-449-3038
rootsfarm at marpin.dm <mailto:rootsfarm at marpin.dm>

*