[Market-farming] path cover/green manure

Jennifer Albert jalbert at cybermesa.com
Mon Feb 28 11:13:40 EST 2005

I'm using New Zealand White Clover, which I get from Peaceful Valley. See
http://www.groworganic.com/a/item_SCL325_NewZealandWhiteCloverCoatedLb.html

I've planted it between my berry rows as well as in my orchards, and it's
thriving and providing ALL the nitrogen the berries and trees need. Plus,
I'm grazing chickens on it. It has choked out all the broad-leafed weeds,
including bindweed. It grows low and can stand a lot of traffic.

Jenny in Northern New Mexico