[Market-farming] path cover/green manure

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Mon Feb 28 10:02:48 EST 2005

I need a quick cover crop for a living mulch on my tomato beds. I'll
transplant into the beds about the first of June after last frost here.
Does anyone know if New Zealand White will grow enough in three months for
that purpose? We'll have quite a few frosty nights over the next three
months.

paul tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net