[Market-farming] Doyle Blackberry Variety

Marie Kamphefner kampy at grm.net
Sun Feb 27 21:32:24 EST 2005

I got ten of these plants and I've been extremely disappointed in their
performance.  The canes die back every year and I've never gotten more
than a quart of berries off the whole patch.  We're smack in the middle
of zone 5.

Marie in Missouri

I ran across this blackberry and it sounds too good to be true.  Below
is what they say about it.  I'm not trying sell the Doyle variety, I'd
just like to know if any of you have ever heard of it or have tried it.