[Market-farming] Doyle Blackberry Variety

TxBeeFarmer TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com
Sun Feb 27 18:41:06 EST 2005

I ran across this blackberry and it sounds too good to be true.  Below is
what they say about it.  I'm not trying sell the Doyle variety, I'd just
like to know if any of you have ever heard of it or have tried it.

Thanks

(West Texas) Mark

"There are many new Thornless blackberries on the market but there are none
that compares with this one, not even one!

The other varieties only produce about 1 to 2 quarts per plant, but you
already knew that, didn't you? Others cannot grow in all frost zones 3 to
10, but this one can and does. It is now growing in all 50 states and
Canada.

Nearly all popular varieties yield far less than the this variety. The
average is about 1 to 2 quarts per plant. Some may produce a gallon, which
is not even close to the our production. This amazing plant yields 10 to 20
gallons per plant."

Doyle's Thornless BlackberryT
1600 Bedford Road
Washington, Indiana 47501