[Market-farming] path cover/green manure

marcy marcy at aculink.net
Sun Feb 27 17:34:22 EST 2005

Indiana Berry lists a "companion protective cover" in their catalog which
they report 2 or 3 mowings. Says its a mix of Elka Perennial Ryegrass and
Creeping Red Fescue.
I haven't tried it, but have considered something similar, especially
between raspberries and such, like a low-growing clover.  Maybe someone else
can report on their experiences.
www.inberry.com

Marcy