[Market-farming] SunSugar tomatoes

Tradingpost tradingpost at gilanet.com
Thu Feb 24 11:47:00 EST 2005

You might take both with a grain of salt, since seed companies make those
kind of claims but won't put their money where their mouth is. Nobody
offers a guarantee about disease resistance. Some believe, and I'm one of
them, that for any variety your soil condition is the most important factor
in disease resistance.

paul tradingpost at gilanet.com
http://largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net