[Market-farming] the best bed shaper

Willfindley at aol.com Willfindley at aol.com
Wed Feb 23 14:02:19 EST 2005

Thanks a lot, Willie. That's a cool bed shaper. Questions: How far are your
tires spread out?  And what's your tractor's horsepower?

I'm starting a market farm this year. I've got a Super A, and am  still
deciding how wide to space the tires, how wide the centers and what  number of rows
in between, whether to get a Buddingh basket weeder, other  implements, and
so on. Pictures are very helpful. It looks like I don't have  quite as much
room as you do, so I want to pack the plants in as close a  possible within
reason. Right now I'm just set up to cultivate one row with  belly cultivators.

Regards,
Bill in west-central AL