[Market-farming] the best bed shaper

robert schuler sunnfarm at bellatlantic.net
Tue Feb 22 09:43:21 EST 2005

If you go to Market Farm Implements web page look up bed shapers and click on
the Lesche Bedder. I can tell you absolutely positively and beyond a shadow of
doubt that this bedder which needs only a few HP to pull will be just right for
running seeders like the planet jr. There are hundreds of these bedders in use
in my county, just about everyone who direct seeds on beds uses them.

BTW the iron pipe used as a drag leveler is a good idea, most folks around here
pull them behind disc harrows to level ground before drilling grain. 6" round
well pipe does a good job. I had tried 6" I-beam and its doesn't work well..
Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton , NJ.