[Market-farming] Effective microorganisms, wheelbarrows for women

marcy marcy at aculink.net
Tue Feb 22 00:02:56 EST 2005

I haven't caught up on the threads after three days of PC troubles, or maybe
it's been covered before.

Does anyone use an injector they would recommend? I'd looked at one in a
catalog from one the NM companies that was very reasonable - around $20. It
had a hose thread attachment and a siphon tube to go to your barrel of tea,
ocean water, microorganism-brew or whatever you want to use. I don't know if
it would restrict the flow too much on my 1" poly line.

Any ideas are welcome!!
Marcy