[Market-farming] How much Bloody Butcher Corn?

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Mon Feb 21 19:14:02 EST 2005

Hey Wise Ones!
     I am thinking of growing a patch of Bloody Butcher Corn for meal -
enough for our family of 4 (we don't use extraordinary amounts of
cornmeal!)......and maybe to give as gift bags in the holiday baskets.
How much corn should i grow to do this?  Is there a minimum that local
mills will grind for people?
It is so, so beautiful a crop!  Seems like another fun one to think a
little bigger on all this land........why is it so hard to go from city
yardening to having acreage??!!

Hope it has been a fine day over your ways,
Toni .......who wishes  a few "Clonies" would show up to help with all we
want to grow and eat around here, let alone sell!!!