[Market-farming] Product Liability

Adriana gutierrez-lagatta at charter.net
Mon Feb 21 16:07:26 EST 2005

Debbie, the place to go for Product liability is Farm Bureau if you have one 
in your state.  Otherwise contact the Extension Service or your state 
Farmer's association  for advice.

> I am trying to get information about product liability insurance.  We are 
> trying to expand our operation by getting into some retail outlets that 
> require having product liability insurance.  The insurance people I have 
> talked to have never heard of this and/or don't seem very interested.


More information about the Market-farming mailing list