[Market-farming] Re: wheelbarrows for women

tonitime at juno.com tonitime at juno.com
Mon Feb 21 14:16:36 EST 2005

This is a subject dear to my heart!  Almost 5 years ago, we moved to this
farm from Sacramento.  Friends gave us alot of Home Depot gift certs for
both bon voyage and our wedding!  The BEST thing of all that i purchased
is a RubberMaid Load Hog, that holds up to 450 lbs., i think.  It is used
solely and often by my teen daughters and i - with such ease.  Yes, it
was far worth the 200+ dollars spent.  It is perhaps the most used
contraption in our ever-growing gardens.  It turns on a dime, and has
inflated tires with replaceable wheels......never replaced one yet and we
work this thing thru all 4 seasons.  I would do an infomercial ( hate
'em), if they asked me!!!
Toni
Clifty Gardens (in development)
KY.