[Market-farming] Effective microorganisms, wheelbarrows for women

Karen Sutherland ksutherland at hampshire.edu
Mon Feb 21 08:26:45 EST 2005

Thanks, Adriana.

Glad for the information about your EM.  Please let me/the list know how
your trial works.

Re Wheelbarrows:  I am almost 5' tall.  I love my GardenWay Carts -- the
largest size with pneumatic tires.  I can haul incredible loads without
hurting my back or the cart.   I bought my first 25 years or so ago from
GardenWay.  If the garbage truck hadn't driven into it, it would
probably still be good.   There are a number of different designs
available now, from different places, including Johnny's and Gardener's
Supply (where I got the next one of mine).

Best wishes,

Karen