[Market-farming] Effective microorganisms, wheelbarrows for women

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Mon Feb 21 08:13:44 EST 2005

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:44:17 -0600, you wrote:

>At 5'5" I would consider myself "average" but I find that they are wobbly
>and difficult to control. The ergonomics just don't seem to work for me.  My
>husband thinks they are just great.  Is there a better alternative more
>suited to our frames?

I'm 5'4".

I don't have one now, but when I had a 'Garden Way' cart, I
found it very easy to handle.

I loved it - it was so well-balanced that it *never* seemed
heavy to push or pull, not even when it had a heavy load.

http://www.cartsvermont.com/pages/541/Garden_Carts.htm

Carts Vermont is a different outfit (Garden Way itself no
longer exists), but they make pretty much the same thing, I
think.  They are expensive, as you can see.  I've seen
cheaper versions elsewhere but I don't if the cheaper ones
are very well made.

Pat
--
ContainerSeeds.com - vegetable, herb, fruit and edible
flower seeds for successful container growing.