[Market-farming] Product Liability Insurance

Debbie Genova debbiemarkgenova at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 19:55:25 EST 2005

I am trying to get information about product liability insurance.  We are trying to expand our operation by getting into some retail outlets that require having product liability insurance.  The insurance people I have talked to have never heard of this and/or don't seem very interested.  The few policies that I have been quoted prices on are quite expensive.  We live in Northeast Kansas.  We would welcome any advice anyone might have about this.

Thanks,

Debbie Genova