[Market-farming] RE: Garlic question-planting times/harvest times

Joan Vibert joan at windwalker-farm.com
Sun Feb 20 18:46:14 EST 2005

MeLani - it just dawned on me that I have a bunch of smaller soft neck
garlic bulbs left that you could still plant if you want to.  I'd be happy
to send them to you to help out a fellow mid-west garlic lover.  I can't
possibly imagine going without our own garlic for an extended period of
time.  We're in east central Kansas so they are pretty acclimated to your
area.  Contact me off list and we'll work it out -

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas