[Market-farming] Harvest Times for Apache and Arapaho Blackberries

TxBeeFarmer TxBeeFarmer at HotPop.com
Sun Feb 20 16:15:47 EST 2005

I'm having a little trouble figuring out the harvest periods for Apache and
Arapaho blackberries here is west Texas.  The best info I've run across says
Arapaho begins to ripen the beginning of July and Apache begins to ripen the
beginning of June.  I can't find any information on how long the harvest
period runs for either variety.  I'm guessing it's about two and a half
weeks, but that's just a guess.  Willie, how about your berries, when do
your harvest periods start and how long do they last?  Anyone else have
these varieties?

Thanks
(West Texas) Mark